What You'll Find in the Genesis Curriculum:
- All subjects inspired by the daily Bible reading
- Daily Bible reading and memory verse practice using the NASB
- Spelling, vocabulary and grammar: lessons, practice, review activities
- Writing lessons and daily practice through writing, worksheets and editing
- Science and social studies lessons with Recall and Explore More
- Discussion questions
- Review weeks with worksheets and activities
- End of the year projects, allowing you to use from 145-180 days' worth of material
- Materials list, scope and sequence lists, course descriptions, writing samples
What Are Genesis Curriculum Users Saying?
- My girls are 5th and 6th grades. We are having such a wonderful time using this curriculum!
- It is open and go, easily adaptable to all ages, and quite interesting. It even holds my high energy, 6 year old boy's attention! It's easy to have a shorter day when needed or a longer one when they desire to dig deeper.
- My 11th grader isn't doing Genesis with us everyday since he has his own heavy workload, with outside coursework, this year, but he is enjoying joining in when he can. Those times are extra fun -- the discussions sparked between my 7-16yo and myself are invigorating! We usually do it around the dining room table. My high school son voluntarily writes verses, Hebrew, science terms, etc. on a white board for his sisters to see & all of us to discuss. Love it!
- We've done computer curriculum up to this point and I've already seen a difference in the vocabulary, writing, communication skills.
- We are really enjoying our study. It has sparked great supper time discussions and is so easy to share what we are learning with my husband. Now, we save some of our learning for the evenings and he is enjoying being a part of it. He loves the Genesis Curriculum!
- We are loving GC. My son is really enjoying the program and layout. I like that you have once again laid it all out for me to follow. I love learning with the Bible as the main book.
- I love it. It piqued their interests, lead to discussions and I loved how they actually responded to it!
- We really love this curriculum. It is so easy to use and my kids get really engaged and I enjoy our discussions. I like how it encourages them to think for themselves.
Lee Giles is the author of the Genesis Curriculum. She is also the creator of the Easy Peasy All-in-One Homeschool, the complete, free, online Christian homeschool curriculum. After spending some time in prayer and fasting, the Lord inspired her to a new direction, offline. The Genesis Curriculum is an outcome of that. In this new curriculum she stays committed to making homeschooling available by keeping things easy to use and low in cost.
She and her family of eight have been serving the Lord overseas among Muslims since 2002. They have lived in a Roma (Gypsy) village and in the Middle East. Lee brings her experiences into her lessons in the Genesis Curriculum.